The first stone of the city was built during the reign of Empress Anna Ivanovna, April 30, 1743, between the Yaik and Sakmara. Since its inception, the capital of the many faces of the Orenburg region, conceived as a fortress, is a striking symbol of the unity of peoples, [......]
Council of Municipalities of Saint-Petersburg was established in 2006 in accordance with the federal law “On the general organizing principles of local self-government in the Russian Federation” as non- government organization which unites municipalities of Saint-Petersburg.
RNCM is a national association whose direct members are 81 regional associations of municipalities. It was founded in 2007. Its main office in Moscow.